CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

oh, expressive cohen was in chi-town, y'all!

IMG_3672
i think he was as worried about the day as mommy

IMG_3674
oh my!

cohen at panera before the fighting-sleep episode:
IMG_3685
huh?
IMG_3680
the half smile
IMG_3686
the real one
IMG_3682
work that double chin, boy!

cohen, daddy's newest model.. shawn actually said to me, "this is great, because he'll understand just how to pose when he gets older" oh, all of my dreams are realized now, people.
IMG_3699
this is blowing bubbles right before a big growl
IMG_3700
you want me to what, dad?
IMG_3702
silly, da da!
IMG_3701
there's the expression dad was looking for! see what the sign says behind him? "be careful of ice" cute. like i said, my dreams are coming true right before my eyes!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I love these new pictures - especially those of him outside! :) You have quite a cute boy in your life, Kate.

Kathy said...

Kate you wore me out just reading about your day!

Wendy said...

I Love these pictures of Cohen, especially the ones on the sidewalk in big city. Makes me want to have another so I can get pictures like this...hee hee...yeah, weird reason to want to have another, huh?